Welcome to JK Associates
We are a boutique service for nonprofit organizations, offering a world of creative difference. We’re bold, fresh and have decades of experience building powerful relationships with communities, stakeholders in your ecosystem and funders. And if you are a small to medium-sized nonprofit so much the better, because that means you’re an ideal client for JKA.
Naturally, we are a team of talented professionals. We offer experience in strategic planning, program development, marketing and fundraising. But we’re also uniquely skilled in specific areas such as qualitative research / surveys, planned and major gifts, stimulating online engagement and program development, to name a few. And just so you know, we don’t think “experience” is code for social media dweeb. We develop great online tools for our clients. But where we think JKA really shines is connecting real people with real people. Happily there is still no app for that.
Sustainability matters. And not just to you. Your partners, supporters and donors want you to show impact and achieve your goals. As consultants we believe it’s our job to get you there – showcase your strengths, cultivate your best relationships and, when the time is right, help you ask for the support you need.
About boutique consulting
At JKA we listen to your stories so we can really understand your passions and then help you build capacity – on time and on budget.
- works in key areas: strategic planning, program development / project management, research, marketing and communications, fund development and fundraising
- offers a broad range of technical, online and creative supports
- assists your charity to nurture positive, long-lasting relationships with your best partners, sponsors, donors and funders
- helps you deliver inspiring information about your mission
- has experience working closely with all levels of government, business, corporations, community and social services; health and health care; education, environment, immigrant and refugee services; arts, culture and Canadian heritage. More
JKA connects you with your stakeholders by:
- creating strategies that focus on mission and inspire your supporters
- conducting research to examine your particular strategic, fundraising or program challenges
- creating compelling stories to showcase your needs and engage partners, supporters and donors
- starting conversations with new supporters
- nurturing relationships with your existing donors and stakeholders More
Check out our recent project highlights or contact us for details of these and other projects.
We deliver services by:
- leveraging the necessary talent, power and skills to fully execute your fundraising or program project
- collaborating with a network of trusted local, national and international corporate and business professionals
Our immediate team comprises:
- a wide range of associates co-ordinated by Janet Kranz who has over 25 years experience in the nonprofit sector More ….
Working exclusively for charities, non-profits and the public sector, we:
- deliver superior service with creativity, passion and professionalism
- offer maturity, expertise and practical know-how
- are mindful of costs and work with you to maximize savings
We can help. If you want to:
- conduct a social research or fundraising project
- increase your effectiveness as a nonprofit organization
- develop marketing, communications or social media strategies to improve your capacity and strengthen your ability to meet your goals and objectives. More ….